For the sake of my poor brain’s remembrance, here’s another list.
Having been to Glastonbury, have now returned and am ‘coming down’, back into ‘normal’ life, I was thinking about the gigs I’ve been to. So I decided to compile the list of gigs I remember going to. It is surprisingly short, but having lived on the Isles of Scilly for the first 16 years of my life, and still being young, I’ve not been to that many.
- Jo O’Meara and Electric 6, Southampton Guildhall (UOS Grad Ball), 13 June 2005
- Los Albertos, Talking Heads, 25 June 2005
- The Coral, Southampton Guildhall, 18 October 2005, supported by The Little Flames
- Mr Scruff, The Brook, 24 November 2005
- The Go! Team, Southampton Uni, 11 May 2006, supported by Kid Carpet
- Arrogant Worms, Talking Heads. 27 May 2006
- Jaberwok, Talking Heads, 28 October 2006
- Smerins, Talking Heads, 10 February 2007